FLINT — Tight schedule? Mott College understands. To help students complete Admission and Registration, Mott Community College (MCC) is hosting a Super Saturday Event Aug. 29, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Super Saturday gives current and prospective students an opportunity to complete the MCC Admissions and Registration processes for the upcoming semester all in one day at the Flint campus and the three extension centers.
Super Saturday can help students get into the fall semester, which begins Sept. 8.
All MCC campus locations will be open for Super Saturday, including Flint, Fenton, Lapeer and Clio.
“Our goal is to provide our current students, and new students, an efficient and seamless opportunity to enroll for the fall semester,” said Jennifer McDonald, Director of Admissions and Student Success at MCC.
“Every step of the enrollment process will be available on Saturday, Aug. 29, to facilitate our students’ busy schedules.”
In addition to registering for classes during the Aug. 29 event, students can also:
• Apply for admission to MCC
• Take the Accuplacer placement test 10 a.m.- noon
• Attend MCC New Student Orientation 10 to 11:30 a.m.
• Meet with a counselor or academic advisor
• Pay for classes (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express, money order and personal checks are accepted) OR arrange for a tuition payment plan for fall semester registration
• Sign up for Bear Direct, the automated refund system
• Receive information on financial aid
• Purchase textbooks, supplies and Mott College gear at the College Bookstore
MCC offers an excellent selection of credit and non-credit courses, including general education classes and job training programs.
Following is a list of MCC locations that will be participating in the Super Saturday registration events:
The Mott Community College main campus is located at 1401 E. Court Street in Flint. Saturday registration: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Details: Call 810-762- 0200. — G.G.