Chevrolet is commemorating the 65th anniversary of the Corvette with a new Corvette Carbon 65 Edition offered on 2018 Grand Sport 3LT and Z06 3LZ models.
Limited to only 650 numbered vehicles globally, the distinctive Carbon 65 blends visible carbon-fiber exterior elements — notably, a new carbon-fiber rear spoiler and quarter ducts — with a new Ceramic Matrix Gray exterior color and special interior appointments, including a new carbon-fiber-rimmed steering wheel.
“Corvette is one of the most storied names in Chevrolet and sports car history, with a heritage few can match,” said Paul Edwards, U.S. vice president Chevrolet Marketing. “The new Carbon 65 Edition honors that legacy, while offering customers another unique, special-edition model that personalizes the ownership experience.” The Carbon 65 Edition package (order code Z30) will include:
• Available on Grand Sport 3LT and Z06 3LZ trims
• Ceramic Matrix Gray exterior (blue top on
• Unique fender stripes and door graphics
• Black wheels with machined grooves paired with
(Cup-style wheels for Grand Sport and Blade-style
wheels for Z06)
• Blue brake calipers
• Visible carbon-fiber ground effects, hood section
and roof (Coupe models) or tonneau inserts
• New visible carbon-fiber spoiler (all models) and
quarter intake ducts (Coupe)
• Center caps with Carbon logo
• Carbon Flash badges and outside mirrors
• Jet Black suede-wrapped interior with blue stitching
• Carbon-fiber steering wheel rim and gloss carbonfiber interior trim
• Competition Sport seats
• Carbon 65 Edition sill plates
The Corvette Carbon 65 Edition package will cost an additional $15,000 and will be available this summer, along with the rest of the 2018 Corvette lineup.
– Content and photos courtesy Chevrolet Communications