FLUSHING TWP. — The Flushing Township Board of Trustees approved a series of appointments and reappointments to various township boards and committees at its Dec. 10 meeting. The appointments are as follows:
• James Sarka and Edward Henneke were reappointed to the Zoning Board of Appeals to serve three-year terms.
• Flushing Township Treasurer Terry Peck was reappointed to the Planning Commission as a township board representative for a four-year term.
• Craig Davis and Vicki Bachakes were appointed to the Flushing Township Planning Commission for three-year terms.
• Alan Fahlon was appointed to the Compensation Committee.
• Orville Yenior was reappointed to the Compensation Committee.
• Jack May, William Mills and Ron Voght were each reappointed to the Board of Review for two-year terms. — B.G.