MUNDY TWP. — Disney Institute is bringing its renowned professional development program, “Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence,” to Flint on Dec. 4 from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Sponsored by the Genesee Regional Chamber of Commerce, the full-day event will allow professionals to learn how to drive business results, retain employees and satisfy customers through proven and adaptable Disney business philosophies. The program takes place at the Holiday Inn Gateway Centre in Flint.
“Our goal is to provide resources to help businesses in Flint and Genesee County succeed,” said Tim Herman, CEO of the Genesee Regional Chamber of Commerce. “Bringing Disney and its proven business practices to the region is one of many ways we are working to support economic growth.”
The Dec. 4 program will bring the best of Disney Institute content to Genesee County.
“This is a convenient way to experience Disney Institute programs in local business communities,” said Jeff James, Vice President for Disney Institute. “Our programs teach easily-adaptable strategies and best practices that have been part of our company for more than 80 years.”
The full-day “Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence” program introduces participants to five core Disney business principles:
• Disney’s Approach to Leadership Excellence — Strong leadership is fundamental for organizations to grow and succeed. Participants will explore strategies and methods for improving team results through proven leadership philosophies that are used to exhibit the values and behaviors that generate results.
• Disney’s Approach to Selection, Training & Engagement — The Disney corporate culture instills pride and ownership in Disney Cast Members (employees). The same can be true for any organization looking to inspire and motivate employees. Participants explore the Disney approach to selection, training, retention, and communication, all of which sustain a supportive and interactive culture.
• Disney’s Approach to Quality Service — In an era where everyone is competing for business and market share, excellent customer service isn’t a luxury, it is mission critical. Participants discover how Disney exceeds expectations through its service infrastructure, ongoing research, and established service standards.
• Disney’s Approach to Brand Loyalty — The relationship between consumer experiences and a company’s brand is vital and can generate superior bottom-line results. Participants explore strategies that deliver on an organization’s brand and retain customers for life.
• Disney’s Approach to Creativity & Innovation – Focused on strategies and tactics that have helped Disney maintain its creative and innovative culture in good times and bad, this program can help other organizations be equally successful.
“What makes the Disney learning experience so different and meaningful is that we don’t simply teach theory,” said James. “We give participants an ‘insider’s look’ at business philosophies that have helped Disney consistently rank as one of the world’s most admired companies and brands. Engaging content presented in an entertaining fashion provides participants with tools that can literally transform their organizations.”
Program registration is $300 for Regional Chamber members and $399 for nonmembers.
Registration includes all course materials, breakfast and lunch.
Details: 810-600-1404 or email@example.com. — G.G.