FLINT — The Veteran Resource Summit will take place Feb. 14 from 9 a.m.–4 p.m. at 501 S. Averill Ave., Flint.
The event will gather multiple veteran resource vendors together at one location. Any veteran looking to obtain a better understanding of the benefits available to them should attend.
It is open to all veterans and their family members who may have questions regarding benefits. A light lunch will be provided for all who attend between 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Among those agencies attending will be:
• Vendors VA Saginaw Health Care System
• State of Michigan Veteran Services Div.
• UM-Flint Veterans Admissions
• My Brothers’ Keeper
• Mott Student Veterans Resource Center
• VA Ann Arbor Health Care System
• VA Vocational Rehabilitation
• Family Assistance Center
• Our Home Transitional Housing
• Great Lakes National Cemetery 9 a.m.-11 a.m.
• Suits for Soldiers
• Genesee Health System
• Baker College of Flint Admissions
• Goodwill Workforce Development
• Training and Treatment Innovations
• Dept. of Veterans Services Genesee County
Details: Call 810-600-6355. — G.G.