FLINT — HealthPlus of Michigan has named account executives Cheryl Wagner and Betsy Condon “2011 Sales Achievers of the Year” for achieving top production in new business sales and enrolled accounts for the company, respectively.
Wagner lives in Saginaw and has been employed by HealthPlus for 23 years. Condon, a resident of Burton, has been employed by HealthPlus for 27 years.
“The achievements of our entire sales team have been a key factor in HealthPlus’ success as a company,” said HealthPlus Vice President of Membership Growth Nancy Jenkins. “Our top sales achievers consistently exceed goals and expectations. Recognition of their efforts to meet the cost, quality and service needs of our customers is well-deserved.”
The recognition reflects the seventh “Sales Achiever of the Year” award for Wagner and the second such award for Condon.
HealthPlus is proudly headquartered in Flint, and was formed in 1979 as a not-for-profit organization. Today, it:
• Manages health care coverage and wellness programs for members residing in Michigan and for members of Michigan-based companies living outside the state
• Offers a statewide network of 24,000 physicians
• Delivers access to 1.6 million providers nationally
• Covers emergency care globally
• Provides access to centers of excellence, including the Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic
The National Committee for Quality Assurance has ranked HealthPlus’ commercial HMOs among the nation’s top health plans for the past seven years*; its commercial, Medicaid and Medicare HMO plans are accredited as “Excellent” by NCQA. HealthPlus has regional offices in Saginaw and Troy.
Details: Go to www.healthplus.org. — G.G.