Who said that a good SUV has to be plain? Certainly not Jeep.
Thanks to Mopar, the Grand Cherokee can be personalized to fit the taste of just about any driver, said Pietro Gorlier, president and CEO of Mopar, Chrysler’s service, parts and customer-care brand.
“For Jeep Grand Cherokee owners who want to further enhance their vehicle,” he said, “we have a catalog full of proven, quality tested accessories. Unlike any other aftermarket company, our accessories are designed and tested by the same designers and engineers who created our premium SUV.”
From $15 chrome valve-stem caps to $1,775 leather seats, Mopar will offer a full menu of accessories for the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the most- awarded sport utility vehicle (SUV) ever, Gorlier said.
A complete list of Mopar parts is available at mopar.com/jeep/ grand-cherokee/2014. Here are just a few of the Mopar accessories available on the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee:
• Wheels: Five options including a 20- inch chrome wheel, 18- inch steel winter wheel, 18-inch rugged look and two colors (silver and dark silver) available on a 10- spoke wheel;
• Electrical accessories: Remote start, electric trailer braking, Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS), back-up camera and battery/engine heaters;
• Off-Road accessories: Tow hooks and heavy-duty rocker guards to enhance offroad protection;
• Trailer hitch: With trailer wiring and towing balls engineered and quality-tested specifically for the Jeep Grand Cherokee;
• Pet-friendly partition: This feature keeps pets secure in the cargo compartment;
All this customization is just part of Jeep’s efforts to make the Grand Cherokee a refined ride, Gorlier said. The vehicle comes with premium interior amenities, including Natura leather, exotic open-pore wood and new color offerings. The 2014 Jeep Grand