FLINT — Mott Community College is looking for students who are READY to get MORE out of life. To help students complete the necessary steps toward enrollment, Mott Community College (MCC) will be open Dec. 9 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Flint Campus.
Saturday hours give current and prospective students an opportunity to complete enrollment processes for the winter semester which begins Saturday, Jan. 13.
“Our goal is to provide our current students, and prospective students, an efficient and seamless opportunity to enroll for the winter semester,” said Tanya McFadden, Vice President for Student Success Services at MCC. “Every step of the enrollment process will be available both Saturdays to facilitate our students’ busy schedules or help new students get the enrollment process started.”
In addition to encouraging current students to registering for the next semester, new or remitting students can:
• Take or schedule the Accuplacer placement test. Testing will be done on a first-come, first-served basis. Appointments for future testing will also be available. The last test will begin at 1 p.m.
• Schedule or attend an Orientation. Teo Orientation session will be held, at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
• Meet with an advisor, or schedule a future appointment to plan your winter course schedule.
• Pay for classes (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express, money order and personal checks are accepted) OR arrange for a tuition payment plan for winter semester.
• Receive information on financial aid.
• Sign up for Bear Direct 2.0, the automated refund system.
• Visit the bookstore.
Details: Call 810-762-0200 or visit www.mcc.edu. – G.G.