FLINT — Mott Community College (MCC) is hosting an Enrollment Saturday Event, June 22 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.at the Flint campus to help students complete the necessary steps toward enrollment for the Fall Semester.
“Our goal is to provide our current students, and prospective students, an efficient and seamless opportunity to enroll for the upcoming semesters,” said Jon Calderwood, Executive Director of Enrollment Management. “Every step of the enrollment process will be available on Saturday to facilitate our students’ busy schedules or help new students get the enrollment process started.”
In addition to encouraging current students to register for the next semesters, new or returning students can:
• Take or schedule the Accuplacer placement test. Testing will be done on a first-come, first-served basis. Accuplacer testing prior to the event will begin at 8:30 a.m. Please sign up at www.mcc.edu/placement-testing/index.shtml. Appointments for future testing will also be available.
*The last test will begin at 12:30 p.m.
• Schedule or attend an Orientation. Orientation sessions will be offered from 8-10 a.m. and 10 a.m.-noon in the Regional Technology Center on campus.
• Meet with an advisor or schedule a future appointment to plan your course schedules.
• Pay for classes (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express, money order and personal checks are accepted) OR arrange for a tuition payment plan for the upcoming semester.
• Receive information on financial aid and receive assistance with completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
• Sign up for Bear Direct 2.0, the automated refund system.
• Visit the bookstore.
Details: Call 810-762-0200 or visit www.mcc.edu. — G.G.