SWARTZ CREEK — The following Swartz Creek High School graduates earned the distinction of being the Top 10, having achieved the highest grade point averages of the Class of 2021.
Morgan Gomes is the valedictorian. She earned a 4.441 grade point average. Gomes is the daughter of Jerry and Eva Gomes. She plans to attend the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
Natalie Peterson, who earned a 4.375 grade point average, is the salutatorian. She is the daughter of Jeffrey and Bethany Peterson.
The rest of the Top 10, their parents and grade point averages include:
• Ichiro Ausin, son of Adolfo Ausin and Kazuko Hiramatsu, 4.361
• Alyssa LaBonte, daughter of Derek and Dianna LaBonte, 4.254
• Sydney Ramberg, daughter of David and Patti Ramberg, 4.254
• Clayton Wistuba, son of Rosanne Jordan and Brian Wistuba, 4.219
• Brailee Klipa, daughter of Scott and Sonia Klipa, 4.182
• Madison LaFave, daughter of Daniel and Norma LaFave, 4.165
• Autumn Smith, daughter of Nick and Jessie Smith, 4.134
• Taylor Green, daughter of Craig and Jill Green, 4.126
Congratulations to the Swartz Creek High School Class of 2021 and the Top 10 scholars.