FLINT — Aug. 12 will be Super Saturday at Mott Community College (MCC). No superheroes, but lots of students who are READY to get MORE out of life. To help new and current MCC students complete the necessary steps toward enrollment, the College will be open on Saturday, Aug. 12 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Flint Campus. Saturday hours give current and prospective students an opportunity to complete enrollment processes for the fall semester which begins Saturday, Sept. 5.
“Our goal is to provide our current students, and prospective students, an efficient and seamless opportunity to enroll for the winter semester,” said Tanya McFadden, Vice President for Student Success Services at MCC. “Every step of the enrollment process will be available both Saturdays to facilitate our students’ busy schedules or help new students get the enrollment process started.”
In addition to encouraging current students to registering for the next semester, new or remitting students can:
• Take or schedule the Accuplacer placement test. Testing will be done on a first-come, first-served basis. Appointments for future testing will also be available. The last test will begin at 1 p.m.
• Schedule an Orientation.
• Meet with an advisor, or schedule a future appointment to plan your winter course schedule.
• Pay for classes (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express, money order and personal checks are accepted) OR arrange for a tuition payment plan for winter semester registration.
• Receive information on financial aid.
• Sign up for Bear Direct 2.0, the automated refund system.
• Visit the bookstore.
MCC offers more than 100 accredited academic transfer and occupational degree programs. For more information about Admissions at MCC, or to register online, call 810-762-0200 or visit www.mcc.edu.