GENESEE COUNTY — Carman- Ainsworth High School is among those being offered no-cost training in business etiquette via the TeenQuest pre-employment and leadership program sponsored by The Flint & Genesee Chamber of Commerce. A new five-week session at five locations is set to begin Monday, Nov. 3 and run through Dec. 4, at these times:
• Baker Career Academy, 4-6 p.m.
• Carman-Ainsworth High School, 2:45-4:45 p.m.
• Hamady High School, 3-5 p.m.
• Kearsley High School, 2:30-4:30 p.m.
• Northwestern High School, 3:15- 5:15 p.m.
Applications will be accepted through the first day of the session from youths ages 14-18, grades 9-12. — R.S.