FLINT — The YMCA of Greater Flint is proud to announce a grant from the Community Foundation of Greater Flint to support feeding Flint families during the Covid Crisis. The $30,0000 grant awarded from the Urgent Relief Fund will allow the Y to continue serving dinner and a snack at no cost.
Anyone can pick up dinner and a snack for a child and there is no need for the child to be present or proof of guardianship.
1. Pierson Rd. YMCA, 5219 W. Pierson Rd., Flushing – 6- 6:45 p.m.
2. Downtown YMCA, 411 E 3rd St., Flint – 6-6:45 p.m.
3. Kings Lane Apartments, 4400 Kings Ln, Burton – 4-4:45 p.m.
4. River Park Apartments, 7002 Pemberton Dr., Flint – 4-4:45 p.m.
5. Flint Development Center, 4121 Martin Luther King Ave., Flint – 5-5:45 p.m.
6. Mt. Olive Missionary Baptist Church, 424 Kennelworth Ave., Flint – 5-5:45 p.m.
Funding for this program comes from Kyle Kuzma, the Community Foundation of Greater Flint, United Way of Genesee County, Michigan Department of Education, and many generous individuals. — G.G.